The People, the process and the tools to assist in building your retail agency from the ground up!
The agency foundation program is focused on office set up, client development, marketing, consulting, automation, education and training designed to assist you in building your agency from the “foundation” up.
QuickStart 101—Agency Foundation
SIAA Member Agency Benefits and Orientation
- Thirty minute overview of all SIAA services and benefits for member agencies.
- Includes an overview of who SIAA is, why SIAA exists and why SIAA is important to our member agencies.
- Provides a brief overview of Portfolio Management Service Fees
(PMSF),SM Alliance Marketfinder, AMP’d Marketing Services,
InsuranceDeals4U, website solutions, technology discounts and ends
with an overview of the education and training services offered via the
SIAA Training & Leaning Center (TLC.)
QuickStart 102 – Agency Foundation
Building a Profitable Independent Agency
- This program was developed for insurance professionals new to the independent agency system.
- It includes a history and organization of the insurance industry along with the social importance of the insurance industry and where the professional agent fits.
- Segments include interactive exercises in building your independent agency including the effect of multiple policies, retention and writing profitable business.
- This program concludes with the fundamental skills of fact gathering and preparing a professional submission to the carriers.
- Participants come away from this course with the skills to develop a short and long term plan for building a profitable business and insurance agency. Successful completion is required to receive any standard or preferred appointments.