7 Questions to Ask All of Your Cyber Insurance Prospects
April 13, 2017/
With the increasing demand for Cyber Insurance Coverage make sure you are asking these 7 questions every time!
- What type of information does the applicant collect?
• PII – personally identifiable information
• PHI – protected health information
• PCI – payment card information
- What type of data does the applicant have and where is it located?
- Does the applicant limit access to data?
- How does the applicant know who they are letting in?
- How is access removed from those that don’t need it?
- How effective is the applicant at getting rid of data it doesn’t need?
- Has the applicant experienced prior breaches?